The Indexer API, Transaction Stream Service, and Custom Processors are currently in beta. Please report any problems you encounter by creating an issue in the aptos-indexer-processors repo.
If you are running your own instance of the Indexer API, or a custom processor, you must have access to an instance of the Transaction Stream Service. This page contains information about how to use the Labs-Hosted Transaction Stream Service.
All endpoints are in GCP us-central1 unless otherwise specified.
- Mainnet: grpc.mainnet.aptoslabs.com:443
- Testnet: grpc.testnet.aptoslabs.com:443
- Devnet: grpc.devnet.aptoslabs.com:443
Authorization via API Key
In order to use the Labs-Hosted Transaction Stream Service you must have an API key. To get an API key, do the following:
- Go to https://developers.aptoslabs.com.
- Sign in and select "API Keys" in the left sidebar.
- Create a new key. You will see the token value in the first table.
You can provide the API key by setting the
Authorization HTTP header (MDN). For example, with curl:
curl -H 'Authorization: Bearer aptoslabs_yj4donpaKy_Q6RBP4cdBmjA8T51hto1GcVX5ZS9S65dx'
For more comprehensive information about how to use the Transaction Stream Service, see the docs for the downstream systems: