Learn the Move Language
To begin your journey in developing Move, we provide the following resources:
- Your first move module to walks you through compiling, deploying, and interacting with Move.
- Aptos Move Book to teach you many of the general Move concepts.
- The Move tutorial to cover the basics of programming with Move.
- Aptos Move Examples demonstrating many different aspects of Move especially those unique to Aptos.
- Aptos Move Framework.
- Move language channel in Aptos Discord.
There are several IDE plugins available for Aptos and the Move language:
- Aptos Move Analyzer for Visual Studio.
- Remix IDE Plugin: Offers a web-based development environment. It is a no-setup tool with a graphical interface for developing Move modules.
- Move language plugin for JetBrains IDEs: Supports syntax highlighting, code navigation, renames, formatting, type checks and code generation.
The following external resources exist to further your education: